Tuesday 1 December 2020

Emotional responses that create a image in your head

 Hello, everyone seeing this it's been a while since my last post, but anyway emotional responses. Emotional responses are just something that create a emotional image in your mind e.g: Sina and the Eel, because her own friend had died right in front of her, their friendship was just over. You could make others with different stories. I'm not gonna make a really long post because it's just gonna be boring to keep on reading. Thanks for read hope you enjoyed.


Bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sulaiman. I really like your post a about Sina because you put a lot of words in it well done. Do you like the story?

    Blog ya later Khaalid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salaam Alaikum, Khaalid thank you for commenting on my blog. I really enjoy the story because it has many emotions in it like, Drama, thriller and action. Have you done this?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.