Thursday 7 March 2019

Garden to table

Image result for passion fruit
 Last Wednesday we did Garden to table I did some gardening with Mr. P planting Passion fruit. We got confused because it said put bottles around it? but when we were finished we headed back to the kitchen the food was ready on the tables the main course was potato and tomato salad I only ate the potato because i'm not a fan of tomato the desert was upside down cake but it wasn't upside down anyways that was the end thanks for reading!. Image result for rhubarb cake

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Vinnie and I'm from Room 24 and that food sounds really good. We have not had that food yet but I think we will have it one day. Thanks for sharing your learning with me. Check out my blog just go to https://odsvincentg.blogspot.com/ Blog Ya Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, my name is Saana and I'm in Room 22.
    Thanks for sharing your learning. I like the photos and I have tried the food that you described. My fav was the upside down cake.
    You should definitely check out my blog at
    http://odssaanac.blogspot.com/
    blog you later
    Saana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.