Thursday 25 June 2020

Genre horror story

Hello, everyone! today I finished my genre sick sentences. Horror was probably my favourite genre, cause ideas were just flooding my mind and I could think of so much. Their were 3 Genres that you had to do First was Horror, Second was Drama and third was Romance also, the last. My next step to improve my writing is work on my punctuation
Ms. Mill's my teacher helped me put full stops,  exclamation marks etc. In the proper place.
Thanks for stopping by and checking work 
once again thank you.

                                                                  


Horror
Frigid mist surrounds the elder alone man. He perched on an aged wooden bench and peers down to the pink clover shaped flower glossing all around.
Suddenly, a blood curdling howl cried out in the distance. Footsteps from behind made him lunge up glancing all around him looking for whoever was near. He feels a light warming breath on the back of his neck, knowing that his life was about to come to an end. He saw a glaring silver shining blade that had penetrated him through his body as blood gushed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.