Thursday 19 September 2019

Day 3: The Ghostly Shadow

 Horrifyingly, I woke in my hotel room at the break of dawn,
herring screeching noises. It sounded like a banshee outside. As I got 
closer, the screeching got louder. It was near the swamp
which made me more terrified. Thunderstruck like a lion roaring
to its prey, mist came and a curl of light shone a little girl. One second you saw it, the next you didn't.
I heard giggles all around me I was confused and furious. 
I shouted "HEY WHAT DO YOU WANT" it woke up the neighbours 
an old man came and said ''You awoken her"
Who? I said confused there had been virus spreading he said 
but I didn't hear the receptionist say anything about a virus 
we have been infected by it. I ran to my car and drove until I saw no more.
  ...THE END...

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora , my name is Masima and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I liked your blog post about Day 3: The Ghostly Shadow because the story is cool and interesting. what is your favorite part of the story.

    Thanks for shearing your learning you should check out my blog
    (https://odsmasimas.blogspot.com/)

    Blog you later
    (Masima)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.