Monday 20 May 2019

This is Apollo 11 we've landed at Stardome!!


On Friday 17th of May Room 24, Room 22 and Room 25 when to Stardome if you don't know what Stardome is it's a place where you can learn about Space and you can experience new things that you haven't probably seen like this


 Oh yeah forgot to introduce  you to Josh our instructor he told us some facts like Uranus got hit by a meteor and now it orbits on its side. Josh was really good explaining stuff to us. And that's really all I have to say sorry that its short but next now I will try to make my blog post long. Anyways thanks for checking out my blog

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,my name is Patrick and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School.I really liked your blog post about Apollo 11.I remember when I did something like this activity.Have you ever tried memorising the galaxys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Patrick thank you for commenting on my blog post about Stardome when I went there it was cool since there like lego buildings about space
      and I think I know some Galaxies like the Milky way, Black eye Galaxy and the Andromeda Galaxy. Anyways thanks for commenting on my blog. Reply ya later.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.